It seems like just a couple of weeks ago that I was praying for spring temperatures to arrive so they would melt away the last of the snow. In actuality it was likely a month ago, and then the record setting spring flood happened here in Muskoka. The newspapers have been full of flood related [...]
…to plan your Muskoka summer getaway. The summer of 2012 marks the 125th anniversary of the Royal Mail Ship Segwun, the oldest operating steamship in North America. It’s home port is Gravenhurst, Ontario, gateway to Ontario cottage country…Muskoka. Summer in Muskoka means time relaxing and playing [...]
An early morning sunrise viewed from Tuktawayin is a sight to behold. You might be curled up in your pj’s in the Muskoka Room, doing the crossword puzzle at the breakfast table or lounging on the dock. No matter…the view is the same.
It’s a special time of the day when you rarely encounter anyone [...]
Muskoka is one of those places on Earth where great family memories are made, and for most people who experience this, the majority of those memories occur in the summer. After all, Muskoka has been designated by National Geographic Traveler magazine as the #1 place to be on the planet this summer. Let me explain [...]
The Canadian Tourism Commission (CTC), with the goal of inspiring world travelers to explore Canada, have recently dubbed the Muskoka Steamships and the cruises they provide as a unique Canadian experience.
Cruising aboard the RMS Segwun or Wenonah II has been added to the CTC’s “Signature Collection” of high quality tourism experiences, bringing the current [...]
Here in the Muskoka Room our bed
and breakfast guests can relax with
the morning paper, watch the sunrise
or play games in the evening, any or
all of which can be enjoyed after a
swim off our deep water dock.
Join Our Mailing List
Once Discovered, Never ForgottenWhile this is the slogan for the District of Muskoka and should be attributed to it, we couldn't find a better way of saying the same thing.
- What’s Happening in South Muskoka
- Ladies of the Lake All Spruced Up and Ready to Sail Again
- Muskoka “Season” is Almost Here – Your Paradise Awaits
- Tuktawayin Slides From Winter to Summer in Muskoka
- Muskoka Winter Wandering
- Ready, Set, Go with Winter Activities in Muskoka
- Plan a Fall Getaway to Muskoka Waterfront B&B
- Muskoka Waterfront B&B Basking in 2012 Heat
- Muskoka Waterfront B&B Offers Much for Landlubbers and Water Lovers Alike.
- Muskoka Misty Morning Sunrise is a Sight to Behold
- Everything Summer is Happening in Muskoka
- Fabulous Weather Opens Muskoka Summer Season
- Cottage Country Lakes in Muskoka are Ice Free
- Muskoka Winters Provide a Haven For Snow Lovers
- Stunning Muskoka Winter Wilderness Awaits Gravenhurst B&B Guests
- Cottage Country Bed and Breakfast Sparkles in a Winter Wonderland
- What You Can Expect From a Bed and Breakfast Christmas Holiday in Muskoka
- Top 5 Activities For Winter Weekend Getaway At Muskoka B&B
- Muskoka Steamships Recognized as Truly Unique Canadian Experience
- Early Snowfall Engulfs Muskoka Cottage Style Bed and Breakfast in Gravenhurst