Welcome to Robbins' Tuktawayin Bed and Breakfast
Featured on AirBnB and BBCanada, Robbins' Tuktawayin is a gem of a Bed and Breakfast found in Gravenhurst, Muskoka, ON. Located Lakefront, you can come enjoy what Muskoka has to offer. Swimming, fishing, farmer's markets, hiking and nature. Book your stay today!
Welcome to our cottage style home in town and on water!
We feel very fortunate to be able to live and play here in Muskoka, Ontario. This area is one of North America's most sought after vacation destinations and we are excited to be able to offer you a waterfront bed and breakfast in the Town of Gravenhurst.
We also offer the following seasonal packages:
Adventure Getaway | Night on the Town | Fall Getaway Package for Two | Tuktawayin Winter Package | Couples Weekend Getaway for Snowmobilers | 2016 Fuel and Fun Package
A message from your hosts –
Tuktawayin is a waterfront bed and breakfast in the town of Gravenhurst. Our home is a 10 minute walk from main street shops and a 10 minute drive from world class golf courses Taboo and Muskoka Bay Club. Whether you come to attend an event, enjoy some much needed rest, or pursue your favourite sporting activity we would be honoured to be your hosts.
Please wander through this easily navigated site.
Your hosts – Dave and Elaine Robbins
- Lakefront B&B in the Muskoka cottage style
- Private waterfront and boat docking for guests
- 5 minute walk to Rotary Gull Lake Park, tennis, beach & picnic area
- Walk to uptown shopping, Opera House, YMCA, pool & arena
- 10 minute drive to world class golf courses
- Canoe and safety equipment available for our guests
- Snowmobile parking on site, trails around the corner